Download your Land record Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records @anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records, Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records : In simple words, land records consist of various documents pertaining to land ownership, including sale deed—a record of the property transaction between the seller and the buyer. Other important documents in land records include record of rights, survey documents, and property tax receipts, among others.
Type of land records that can be checked through Any ROR Gujarat:
- VF6 or Village Form 6 its entry is through registration, which is maintained by the Talati or the village accountants to integrate regular updates of the land record. If anyone wants to check changes and updates in the entry details, he/she can choose this option.
- VF7 or Village Form 7 is popular by the name 7/12 or Satbar Utara. In VF7 form you can check all your specific land detail, ownership detail, land, boja and khasra details of your land record by choosing the option to get the survey number.
- VF 8A or Village Form 8A provides Khata or offline official document details of your land. On this form, you can check Khata number and owner details by choosing this option.
What is Any ROR Gujarat Land Record System?
AnyROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.Importance of Gujarat Records of Rights
- Protects the rights of the owner of the land
- Helps to get loan from a bank
- Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
- A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
- Uses of Gujarat Records of Rights
- Can be used to check the ownership of the land
- Can be used to get access to information pertaining to the land
- Works as a vital document during land sale
- Can be used by farmers as a document while getting a loan from the bank
- During land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land through land records
Type of Land Records
- VF6 or Village Form 6
- VF7 or Village Form 7
- VF8A or Village Form 8A
- How to check Gujarat 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara Land Records Gujarat 7/12, 8A, SatbaraUtara consists details regarding the ownership of the property, crop information, land type, and property mutation records.
How to Check 7/12 Land Records
Step 1: Visit Any ROR Gujarat website
Step 2: Click on the “View Land Record – Rural“ tab.
Step 3: On the next page, you will be introduced to several links, including VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D Notice for Mutation.
Step 4: To check 7/12 land records, click VF7 Survey No. Details as shown on the image above.
Step 5: After that, enter all the details, including taluka, district, survey number, and village, get access to your land records.
Requirements of Land Records:
Personal and Legal Need
Establishing land title for purchase and sale
Open bank account
Check status of alteration
Raising farm credit or bank loan
Land division among family members
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
How to Check Gujarat Land Records Online on AnyRoR website?
- Open AnyRoR Gujarat website (anyror.gujarat.gov.in)
- Click on “View Land Record” to check RoR (Records of Rights).
- Select any of the following options as per your Record requirement:
- VF 7 Survey Number Details– This option is for Village Form 7 (VF 7) which is popularly known as 7/12 or satbara. Choose this option if you want to get Survey Number (Khasra) details of your land.
- VF 8A Khata Details – This option is to get Khata details of your land.
- VF 6 Entry details – Village Form 6 is a register maintained by Talati (Village Accountant) to incorporate day-to-day changes in land records. Use this option to check entry details for any changes.
- 135 D Notice to Mutation – When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation). This notice is served to khatedars concerned, relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such notices.
- Enter your land details like District, Taluka, Village, Survey No. / Khata No./ Entry No. etc.
- Enter Verification Code (Captcha) and click “Get Detail” button to generate desired report.
You can check Any RoR of following districts on www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur.
Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Kheda.
Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot.