Protect against viruses and other types of malware with our free antivirus app for Android, Avast Mobile Security. Trusted by over 435 million people.
Protect your privacy by receiving alerts when spyware or adware-infected applications are downloaded to your device. Protect your device against phishing attacks from emails and infected websites. Turn on VPN to keep your online browsing private and secure, as well as access your favorite paid streaming services while traveling abroad. Receive alerts when your password has been compromised by hackers.
With over 100 million installs, Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus offers more than just antivirus protection.
Avast Mobile Security and Antivirus Detail
- Antivirus Engine: Automatically scan for viruses and other types of malware, including spyware, trojans and more. Web, file and application scanning provides complete mobile security.
- App Insights: Find out how much time you spend using each app on your device and regain control of your phone-life balance.
- Junk Cleaner: Instantly clean up unnecessary data, junk files, system cache, gallery thumbnails, installation files and residual files to give you more space.
- Photo Vault: Protect your photos with a PIN code, pattern or fingerprint password. After moving the photo to Vault, it is fully encrypted and accessible only to you.
- Web Shield: Scan and block malware-infected links as well as Trojans, adware and spyware (for privacy and secure web browsing, e.g. Chrome).
- Wi-Fi Security: Check the security of public Wi-Fi networks, browse securely and make secure online payments from anywhere.
- Hack Alerts: A quick and easy scan to see which passwords have been leaked so you can update your login credentials before hackers can infiltrate your accounts.
This app uses the permission of the device administrator. This permission allows you to remotely lock and wipe your device from my.avast.com.
This application uses accessibility permissions to protect the blind and other users from phishing attacks and malicious websites.