Asthma: Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
The first and foremost side effects of increased pollution from the cold weather in the winter season. Moreover, the roughness of the atmosphere. As well as the fireworks exploding during the festive season, occur in people suffering from asthma. Asthma is a disease caused by a disorder of the respiratory system. That is why the effect of the impurity of the air moving in and out of the breath is immediately detrimental. Likewise, Colds, sneezing, coughing, etc., are also seen to be exacerbated by changes in temperature. During the day and the chill of late night and early morning, which are experienced during the winter. Read Also: How to increase haemoglobin
During the Navratri festival, which is celebrated this month, the daytime busyness with late-night snacks, inadequate sleep, insufficient sleep, and fatigue, due to activity, the immunity is declining. This is why people with poor immunity, young children. Moreover, the elderly and people suffering from asthma need to avoid food, drink. As well as wake-up calls, dust-smoke, paint-varnish or dust-flying traps during house cleaning. Read Also: Relief from toothache
Causes and prevention of asthma
In more than one person with a uniform environment and eating habits, only one suffers from asthma. Others have no such effect. It is clear from the above that there are no specific causes for asthma. However, medical science cannot say exactly what causes asthma. Yes, climate change, lack of personal immunity and genetic factors are thought to be responsible. That is why when a person suffering from frequent asthma attacks like asthma is under control, caution and remedies are required as per the doctor’s advice about the causes of the rare disease that occurs in that person and what to do to maintain personal immunity and health. Read Also: 4 habits that will improve your mental health
Causes of asthma such as
- Air pollution, particulate matter, dust, dust mites, contact with organisms.
- Cold air, smoke, chemical atmosphere, odour. Read Also: Allergy cure with home remedies
- Excessive physical exertion, mental stress, anxiety, becoming emotional.
- Unsuitable foods with preservatives, stale foods, nuts, sulfate foods, soft drinks, ice cream, powdered sweets.
- Frequent indigestion and acidity, as well as acid reflux in the stomach, leading to shortness of breath, accompanied by vomiting, and flatulence. Which is not cured by respiratory-asthma treatment alone. Indigestion caused by constipation and indigestion is most common in people suffering from this disease. Therefore, based on the personal details of such persons such as distress, daily activity, eating habits, nature, age, etc., lifestyle-related suggestions are given. As well as improving digestive symptoms and reversing problems such as constipation and acid reflux, asthma can be reduced.
- Those who have a phlegm activity, live a sedentary life, drink frequently phlegm-enhancing foods and drinks, face extreme cold, are relieved by adopting hot, liquid and phlegm-reducing foods given phlegm cooling, viscosity and heaviness. Sleeping during the day, sleeping longer hours at night should be avoided. Inhalation of hot water vapour, in which ammo or eucalyptus oil is poured into boiling water to expel the phlegm. Read Also: best healthy diet food plate ever
More Causes of asthma
Coughing is the main cause of asthma. When excessive amounts of any triggering cause start to be secreted in the nose and trachea and the phlegm freezes in the trachea, the movement of air in the respiratory tract is obstructed. As a result, the body needs to breathe more frequently to meet its oxygen needs. The severity of asthma symptoms varies from person to person. But the main cause of shortness of breath is constriction caused by the accumulation of mucus in the airways, the ducts that carry air to the airways. This is why sneezing, coughing, and nasal congestion are the most common causes of self-harm.
In any special case, if there are respiratory symptoms related to chronic diseases like heart-related or lung inflammation, infection, they should get proper test tests diagnoses. Read Also: 6 tips for physical health
How to increase body morbidity?
Runny nose, sneezing, coughing or sneezing, increased respiratory rate are all reactions to the body’s external environment. That is why if the body’s digestion, nutrition, metallurgy, etc. are improved, the balance of air, bile and phlegm is maintained in the body by other treatments. Here are some common treatments for asthma patients. Read Also: Get rid of tooth yellowing do home remedies
- Getting enough sleep, rest and fresh nutritious food.
- Eat fresh homemade foods such as lentils, pulses including ghee, parsley, ginger-garlic, asafoetida, green vegetables, vegetable soups, seasonal salads, bread and rice keeping in mind the air and phlegm element.
- Avoid foods with preservatives, such as bread, pizza, yeast, cream-butter-ghee-sugar.
- Mild exercises such as walking, yogasana, deep breathing help the respiratory system get proper blood circulation.
- To regulate the emotional state and to avoid stress, to have fun in the favourite activity, to get counselling if needed, to meditate, etc. to live life to the fullest.
- Mix turmeric, Carducci, trikatu and jethi honey powder
- evenly and lick this mixture with 2 hot powdered honey morning and evening.
- To prevent constipation, take the right amount of pills or fake at bedtime.
- If they have constipation with acidity, they should take 1 to 2 teaspoons of delicious laxative powder with water at night. Read Also: Healthy lifestyle 5 tips to a longer life
Water is an excellent soothing liquid. Drink 12 to 15 glasses of water during the day for problems like shortness of breath, acid reflux, constipation. Depending on the nature and symptoms of the disease, water should be made from ginger, anise or basil. Seek medical advice for this.
You’re reading Guideurhealth — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as health department notification, best health information with the latest health news and best mobile application reviews from all over the world. Follow Guideurhealth on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.